Direct Tax Senior Manager, Professional Services - Dallas
Company: Thomson Reuters
Posted on: March 20, 2020
The Senior Manager/Manager of Professional Services will be
responsible for ONESOURCE Direct Tax customer implementation
activities, customer escalations and employees on the Emerging
Customer Segment Direct Tax Implementation Team for Thomson
Reuters' Corporates businesses.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to oversee ONESOURCE Direct Tax Solution delivery,
allocate project resources, reviewing project budgets with PMs, act
as the 2nd level escalation point for active implementation
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills;
ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk
management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- Experience managing successful teams.
- Must have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to
understand concepts and situations that pass by many others
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong project
management skills, and demonstrated success in training and
- Must have the ability to achieve objectives by successfully
interacting and collaborating with:
- Management level team members in ONESOURCE Engineering, Product
Management, Customer Support, and Sales.
- Management level resources at ONESOURCE Partners
- Performs technical, functional and/or project management on
large size or large complexity (e.g. international) projects
pertaining to the development and implementation of ONESOURCE
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on
business requirements and achievable benefits and provide sales
support during scoping process
- Can create a semi-complex project plan and
- Can lead a semi-complex project to completion on-time and
- Design and implement semi-complex Direct Tax Enterprise
business solutions, often working on- site to help customers deploy
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings with project sponsors
(Customer and Partner)
- Identifies and develops upsell opportunities within assigned
customer projects, brings qualified upsell opportunities to
regional manager for closure.
- Mentors services associates, implementation specialists,
implementation consultants, and sr. implementation
- Strong commitment to customer excellence; must have minimal to
no customer escalations for services issues.
- Can lead technology decisions and facilitate and articulate
alternatives and direction to Customer's Senior IT and Business
- 10 years of project management, professional services, software
development, consulting experience or related experience. With at
least 2 years of experience delivering enterprise software in a SAS
or Cloud environment.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, computers science or
Any of the following skills or experience factors will be preferred
in the ideal candidate for this position:
- Specialized Industry knowledge:
- Functionally proficient with at least 3 ONESOURCE products:
OTP, OOXP, OIT, Workflow, Dataflow, Calendar, etc. OR
- Deep experience as a PM or Analyst in enterprise software
products/services/applications (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, NS,
- Deep direct tax/accounting industry knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and other standard
software and business tools
- Deep technical experience with IT Platforms such as Microsoft
The position requires up to 35% travel annually. There may be time
periods where the travel requirement exceeds 50% in a given
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are
passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our
business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one
- collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through
challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000
employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across
boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries
around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving
process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving
our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought
to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek
talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the
world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy,
gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status,
veteran status, or any other protected classification under
applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in
accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world
itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Keywords: Thomson Reuters, Carrollton , Direct Tax Senior Manager, Professional Services - Dallas, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!