Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Description:The ideal candidate will be responsible for
managing multiple financial analysis projects at the same time. At
month end, you will be responsible for budget, projection, and
actual variance commentary. Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and forecasts.
- Provide support during the annual budgeting process.
- Analyze and provide commentary on variances.
- Present recommendations to management and other
- Ensure compliance with internal and external accounting
standards and financial policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA eligibility preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Oracle and Power BI preferred.
- Strong quantitative financial skills.
- VIP 2021 - An equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: VIP, Carrollton , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!