Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team
members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine
status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine
due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious
belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy
and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Under general supervision of the Accounting Manager, responsible
for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and
maintenance of general ledger accounts, preparation of specified
accounting records for month end closing, and analysis.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation
and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account
reconciliation and month end closing.
- Acts as liaison by coordinating accounting matters between
regional accounting, divisional associates and other department
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as
Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable reconciliation, sub-ledgers
and balance sheet accounts, expense analysis, daily/monthly cash
balance reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and depreciation
- Records transactions to journals and general ledger.
- May review customer contracts and billings.
- Prepares trend analysis and other special analysis as
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration,
accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar
vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year
Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or
equivalent combination of experience and education; Bachelor's
Degree in Accounting and CPA preferred. Normally requires a minimum
of two (2) to four (4) years directly related and progressively
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Working knowledge of accounting and planning software
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
ASD Specialty Healthcare LLC
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate, Carrollton , Accountant III, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!