Company: TMX Finance
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Requisition ID 2021-13274
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus*!
The Compliance Analyst is a valued member of a sharp, dedicated,
and proactive team of compliance professionals and joins the
compliance team, as a whole, in implementing a comprehensive
compliance management program that adheres to federal, state, and
local laws. The Compliance Analyst serves a critical team role,
working closely with other team members, our field and corporate
personnel, and regulatory authorities to resolve compliance issues
and mitigate compliance risks, which allows our business to
continue to grow and innovate. You will also participate in system
testing, tracking behavior, and analyzing data to determine areas
of risk. Through extracting data and developing reports, you will
be instrumental in enforcing product compliance within systems and
throughout the organization.
- Monitor new product development and related systems and
participate in testing, planning, execution, reporting, and
tracking system behavior.
- Develop and maintain effective and positive working
relationships with business partners (including, for example,
Product, Operations, and Internal Audit) to ensure a strategic
partnership on compliance risk management while also partnering
with peers on compliance and other special projects
- Respond to field inquiries such as document correction
requests, policy/procedures clarifications, wrongful recoveries,
deceased borrowers, damaged vehicles, missing inventory, seizures,
settlements, fraud/theft issues, and general questions.
- Partner with field leadership, participate in period field
management meetings, provide updates and guidance on issues,
concerns or changes, and provide field coaching and training.
- Effectuate compliance strategies, develop, and maintain
enhancements to support a comprehensive compliance management
- Develop and maintain expertise in federal, state and local
laws, regulations and regulatory developments affecting the
consumer financial services industry, and support company
- Collaborating with the Legal team to keep abreast of applicable
regulatory changes and updating those changes in Compliance team
- Maintaining professional relationships with state regulatory
- Reviewing and responding to state examination reports;
- Independently communicating with state regulators on any issues
requiring follow-up and maintain detailed exam files;
- Support legal/outside counsel in efforts to resolve regulatory
- Assisting licensing team on matters related to licenses;
- Creating and updating product/customer documents, disclosures,
state rate schedules, etc. and maintaining library of current and
archival product/customer documents; and
- Reviewing field management audits for compliance issues and,
assessing store training needs, developing recommended action plans
to reduce or eliminate future risk and working with the Compliance
Manager and field leadership on plan implementation.
- Support development of business requirements for new products
and enhancements, including, software product and controls testing,
quality assurance, reporting, defect remediation, data dumps,
static pool analysis, etc.
- Perform regulatory risk assessments and root cause analyses to
measure impact on business processes and procedures, and advise on
and implement best practices to remain compliant with fast-paced
- Conduct product and feature monitoring and other post-release
testing, to identify compliance issues and help prioritize,
develop, and implement corrective measures.
- Advise on opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of
departmental policies and procedures, software controls, and
additional training needs.
- Support document retention, maintenance in compliance with
legal and internal record retention requirements.
- Collaborate with internal audit team to provide guidance on
review corporate and business operations, help implement internal
compliance controls, and validate existing controls.
- Team with business partners and Legal generally to develop
creative, compliant solutions to business objectives that drive
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of banking, data analytics, other financial or data
privacy compliance, and/or internal audit experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong attention to detail with robust data analysis
- Ability to learn new tasks, systems, or processes quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strength in
- Very strong analytical, written, and oral communication
- Ability to thrive in a strong team environment, while managing
through independent judgment and discretion, various compliance
projects and programs from conception to successful
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the
ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely
inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of
mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent
- Knowledge of consumer protection laws (TILA, ECOA, FDCPA, GLBA,
FCRA, EFTA and the Dodd-Frank Act)
- CRCM certification
- Prior experience with lending products
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
The Compliance Analyst is part of the Compliance Department, a
group of sharp, dedicated professionals providing guidance in
interpreting the laws and regulations that govern our industry. To
learn more, visit
Check out what's happening in our Company at
The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job,
nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its
discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been
determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to
successfully perform the position.
The $2,500 Sign-On Bonus will be dispersed to new hires hired May
1,2022 to June 30, 2022. New hires in the role will receive $1,250
on the first paycheck following the new hire's 1 st day of active
employment and $1,250 on the paycheck following their 90 th day of
active employment, if eligibility criteria are met per Company
policy. Standard payroll tax deductions apply.
All TMX Finance Family of Companies entities are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: TMX Finance, Carrollton , Compliance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!