Senior Staff Accountant
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Overview:When you join Allied Universal - Technology Services,
you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems
integrators in North America. Build your career within a
fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines
leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control,
video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications,
robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with
physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our
communities.Job Description:The Senior Staff Accountant is
responsible for applying principles of accounting to all company
financial activities and subsequently providing analysis,
reporting, and guidance to management.
- Compile, analyze, and document business transactions; record
general ledger entries.
- Implement all accounting transactions, including adjustments,
reclassifications, add-backs, etc.; submit trial balances to AUS
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities,
and capital, and prepare accounting reports, balance sheet, profit
and loss statements, and other reports to summarize and interpret
financial information to managerial staff.
- Coordinate with AUS Accounting to ensure coordination,
compliance, and adherence to all necessary accounting principles,
including treasury and bank reconciliations.
- Process all business taxes, licenses, and permits; coordinate
with AUS legal team.
- Coordinate the preparation of schedules related to the year-end
- Coordinate the reconciliations of the balance sheet
- Maintain fixed asset information in SAP including purchases,
sales and transfers.
- Maintain and charge equipment rates to the projects.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the
company should take.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances; assist
in preparation of budget.
- Interact with auditors to ensure compliance and monitoring of
- Correspond with various other departments.QUALIFICATIONS:
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting
- Proficient user of finance software
- Extensive understanding of financial trends and processes
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret construction contracts,
specifications, common scientific and technical journals, financial
reports, and legal documents. Ability to effectively present
information to upper management and public groups as necessary both
in written or oral formats.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 5+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant is preferred
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar
preferredClosing:Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, disability, protected veteran status or
relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other
basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit:
www.aus.com/offices.Requisition ID: 2022-795095
Keywords: Allied Universal, Carrollton , Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!