Company: Impact Property Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Billing AssistantIn Office PositionImpact Property Solutions is
one of the nation's top providers of Multi-Family flooring
replacement and new construction. Impact offers flooring material
selection and procurement, project management, contract
administration, installation construction & development services
all under one roof. Our company has completed hundreds of millions
of dollars in renovations and new construction over the past 25+
years and has built a team of 140 + highly skilled professionals
with the tested expertise to oversee both small- and large-scale
projects from concept to completion.
Impact is in search of a reliable and focused Billing Assistant. As
the Billing Assistant, you must be accurate and reliable in
handling accounts and documents. This position will proactively
monitor our Billing inbox and assist with all functions of the
billing process. The goal will be to contribute to the accurate
preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company's
income.Billing Assistant Duties/ResponsibilitiesReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform these essential functions.
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable
(order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure
accuracy of final bill.
- Issue invoices and bills and send them to customers through
various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding
- Collaborates with the Collections Manager to reconcile accounts
receivable on a periodic basis.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable
as needed.Billing Assistant Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including MS Outlook,
Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
- Proactive problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent concentrationBilling Assistant Education and
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of administrative or general office
- Minimum 1 year of Data Entry experience.
- Flooring Industry knowledge is a plus
- RFMS Systems Experience is a plusBenefits
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Generous PTO plus paid HolidaysPhysical demandsProlonged
periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.Must be able
to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Keywords: Impact Property Solutions, Carrollton , Billing Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!