Account Collections Specialist
Company: TMX Finance
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Requisition ID 2023-31707
Category: Collections/Contact Center
Account Collections Specialist
Now Offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus*!
The TMX Finance - Family of Companies is looking for an Account
Collections Specialist to join our team and manage the end-to-end
recovery process for our dedicated customer base. Your ability to
set an unmatched customer experience will allow you to build
relationships and effectively collect, preventing from further loss
and charge-off accounts. Your ability to overcome objections,
resolve disputes, and maintain strong relationships with vendors
will be your keys in meeting daily and monthly collection goals.
This is a full-time, in-office opportunity.
- Work to meet or exceed company set performance metrics by
effectively managing accounts and overseeing full-cycle recovery
processes while maintaining a focus on positive customer
experiences to prevent further loss and charge off accounts.
- Educate customers on payment and account options. Accept,
record and process transactions with accuracy and confidence.
- Follow state-specific and Company guidelines to skip trace and
collect contact information with professionalism and
- Build and maintain close partnerships with vendors on auctions,
vehicle sales, and moving consignment.
- Ensure the organization's collections and risk management
strategies are carried out in a manner that results in the most
profitable collections possible and in strong performance of the
finance loan portfolio and risk-related products.
- Ensure a work environment that upholds compliance with Company
policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws
and regulations, including FDCPA, CCPA, and CFPB.
- Work efficiently in a rapidly changing and fast-paced
environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet
individual and team performance standards.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communication and
interact with customers and team members at all levels.
- Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular
in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required
for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position
includes, at a minimum, 40-hours per week.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of face to face customer service
- Minimum one-year experience in collections with emphasis on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rewarding, and results-driven
- Proven capability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
required, including motor vehicle report, and other background
checks as required, (certain state and local applicant exemptions
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the
ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely
inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of
mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
- Salesforce, Lexis Nexis, and skip tracing software experience
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Leadership in a sales or customer service-oriented
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set
you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of
e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your
professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail
items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term
disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 12 days per calendar year plus 2
additional days for each year of service after the first year of
employment, 18 days in total)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Account Collections Specialist is a member of the Virtual Store
Team, which is committed to helping customers with innovative
payment solutions and business services. To learn more about the
Centralized Collections Team, visit
Check out what's happening in our Company at
The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job,
nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its
discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been
determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to
successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with
or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and
conditions of the governing plan documents which should be
consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
*New Hires with a start date between November 17, 2022 and January
31, 2023 are eligible to receive a $1,000 Retention Bonus. Eligible
employees will receive $500 on the first paycheck following their
30 th day of active employment, and $500 on the paycheck following
their 90 th day of active employment (subject to eligibility
criteria per Company policy). Standard payroll tax deductions
Important: The TMX Finance - Family of Companies will never ask you
for banking or other payment information at any point during the
interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via
text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the
domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are
in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or
verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance - Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: TMX Finance, Carrollton , Account Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!