Contractor - Treasury Specialist
Company: TMX Finance
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Requisition ID 2023-31978Category: Accounting/FinanceLocation:
US-TX-CARROLLTONOverviewContractor - Treasury SpecialistCarrollton,
TXApproximately 8 months The TMX Finance - Family of Companies is
looking for a Contractor - Treasury Specialist to join our team and
be responsible for helping manage all banking duties for the
company, while also providing support to the accounting department
as well as departmental managers regarding treasury policies and
- Identify, implement, and optimize cash management
- Assist in monitoring for fraud activity.
- Maintains sound relationships with banking partners and
internal constituencies (Tax, Legal, IT, AP, Auditors, Accounting,
etc.) to drive initiatives forward.
- User of various online banking platforms.
- Coordinate the movement of any excess/shortage of cash within
the main operating accounts.
- Initiate and confirm Wire Transfers and ACH Payments.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and sound internal
controls for safeguarding of assets.
- Support third party relationships and vendor management and
implement best practices.
- Review, analyze and resolve Chargeback disputes. Qualifications
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma, preferably with a
concentration in business or economics
- 3+ years of experience in Finance, Treasury and/or Bank
- Cash management and Project management experience
- Highly focused on quality of work
- Strong sense of initiative, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to focus on multiple projects and ensure deadlines are
consistently met with a high-quality output
- Proficiency in Micrsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the
ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely
inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of
mechanical controls, such as a keyboardLearn More About UsThe
Contractor - Treasury Specialist is part of the Finance team, a
dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers who
understand how the pieces of the Company fit together from a
financial perspective. To learn more about this team, visit Check
out what's happening in our Company at .The information contained
herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties
and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the
job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description
at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills
and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the
minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with
or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and
conditions of the governing plan documents which should be
consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance - Family of Companies will never ask you
for banking or other payment information at any point during the
interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via
text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the
domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are
in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or
verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS. All TMX Finance - Family of
Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.PI201985839
Keywords: TMX Finance, Carrollton , Contractor - Treasury Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!