Senior Staff Accountant
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Locate Utilities. Manage Infrastructure. Store Energy. Produce
Electricity.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Gene ChoiAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
Carrollton, TX we provide complete solutions of cloud technologies,
utility compliance, survey and insurance services to various
sectors. Our IoT platforms provide real time decision-making
capabilities by leveraging ever-advancing AI protocols as well as
powerful connected control through robust computing capabilities.
In the world of damage prevention this means real-time asset and
personnel location, dynamic prioritization, solid documentation
capabilities and robust communication tools to keep the facility
owner and the excavating community informed and involved in the
process of protecting underground facilities and ensuring the
public safety.If you are a Senior Staff Accountant, then please
read on---.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401K match, PTO, and excellent benefits!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsIs your background a fit?
Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Accounting in a large
organization, or similar experience in Public Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and
- Familiarity with fixed asset tracking software a plus
- Familiarity with Acumatica ERP software a plus
- Budgeting experience a plus
- Ability to work independently, accurately and balance multiple
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with
attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop working
relationships remotelyInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Carrollton , Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!