Administrative Assistant - Purchasing
Posted on: March 18, 2020
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device
manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical
skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy
consists of development, manufacturing and superior customer
service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong
team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra -
"Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and
commitment." Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results,
Integrity and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are
looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Administrative Assistant - Purchasing
Under general supervision of the Purchasing/Warehouse Manager, the
Administrative Assistant - Purchasing performs a variety of
technical activities relating to the procurement of goods,
materials, supplies, and equipment; performs related processing and
record-keeping functions; operates within a framework of standard
policies and procedures; exercises responsibility for accurate and
timely performance of procurement support activities; and performs
related duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Manages supervisor's calendar and independently schedules
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently when possible.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices,
minutes, and resolutions for purchasing meetings.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Assists with preparing formal bid documents for items and
services for the purpose of ensuring that materials are in
compliance with the quality policy.
- Maintains purchasing documents, files and records (e.g.
Requests for Proposal, vendor files, etc.) for the purpose of
ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with
established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Participates in meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc.
for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required
to perform job functions.
- Processes financial data and documents (e.g. bids, incoming
purchase requisitions, mail, etc.) for the purpose of updating and
distributing information and/or acquiring resources to support
purchasing operation in compliance with established
- Processes requisitions into approved purchase orders for the
purpose of updating and distributing information and/or acquiring
resources in compliance with established guidelines.
- Reviews and authorizes purchase orders within assigned limits
for the purpose of facilitating on-site ability to acquire required
supplies and/or equipment.
- Reviews documents and data (e.g. incoming requisitions, past
purchases, reconciliations, inventories, etc.) for the purpose of
ensuring completeness and accuracy of the purchasing process.
- Undergraduate degree or 6 - 12 years of related experience
- Ability to read and understand industry-specific journals.
Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or their
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite (Word, Excel,
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your
success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive
benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and
vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth
opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the
best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn
and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative,
creative environment where each person feels encouraged to
contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Insperity, Carrollton , Administrative Assistant - Purchasing, Administration, Clerical , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!