Product Data Entry Specialist
Company: Alacrity Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Product Data Entry Specialist would be responsible for
finding the current day replacement items and prices for items
being claimed on insurance inventories. Upon completion of 2 week
training period, this position would be remote-based.
- Experience working in a Big Box Retail Store
- One years experience in a professional office setting a
- Expertise/experience in at least one of the following
disciplines a plus: electronics, tools, firearms, sporting goods,
silver and/or jewelry.
- Meticulous and have an eye for details.
- Able to stay focused on monotonous tasks
- Utterly reliable, dependable and trustworthy.
- A team player with the ability to take direction.
- A multi-tasker able to prioritize and handle multiple projects
while ensuring accuracy.
- Savvy with technology and learning new software tools.
- Comfortable in a small, highly collaborative environment.
- Always looking for ways to create and improve processes and
structure to make projects and tasks flow better.
- Able to change and evolve as workflows and needs present
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills, including Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook, with a strong knowledge of web-based
- Friendly and professional appearance and etiquette
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Self-motivated and independently able to prioritze tasks and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Alacrity Solutions, Carrollton , Product Data Entry Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!