Company: Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Carrollton
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY HOURS ARE 3:30pm-8:30pm Monday through
FridaySaturday 8am-8:30pm Receives callers at the dealership,
determines the nature of their business, and directs callers to
their destination. Answers basic inquiries, routes incoming calls,
takes messages, and provides basic information to all callers. To
operate within the guidelines of Ford Motor Company and the
standards of Five Star Ford to build a relationship as well as
create an experience for our customers rather than a transaction.
Works together to create a culture where employees can LOVE their
jobs and customers can LOVE our employees. Demonstrates an attitude
of CARING toward co-workers and customers in order for both to feel
valued. ESSENTIAL DUTIESEssential Duties include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the
appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the
customer to a salesperson.
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate
department or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional,
friendly, and efficient manner.
- Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Maintains a professional appearance. SKILL
REQUIREMENTSAchieving High Standards focuses on maintaining
customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty by managing details
and being results oriented. This includes supporting department
managers inmaintaining and exceeding goals for sales and service
while demonstrating integrity, honesty, and professionalism in all
areas of work.
- Promotes dealership by presenting professional image, positive
attitude, and clean work area.
- Maintains a clean, professional environment.
- Ensures work is completed on time.
- Maintains high ethical standards in daily activities.
- Departs from traditional ways of doing things as appropriate to
ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Attends to details.
- Works with all dealership personnel to customer
- Resolves customer concerns and problems quickly and effectively
Working Effectively with Others focuses on promoting and valuing
team work and communicating effectively through verbal, written, or
listening skills. This includes encouraging others to work well
within a group or when interacting with customers or coworkers.
Other skills include encouraging the team to be committed to
dealership Mission Statement, Vision Statement and Core
ValuesPrincipal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds productive working relationships through clear
- Has an approachable style; fosters open communication through
- Resolves internal conflicts among co-workers within the
Department and dealership by objectively analyzing viewpoints.
- Generates pride and commitment within the Department; instills
- Speaks clearly, concisely, and effectively. Handling Pressure
focuses on adapting to change, maintaining composure, multi-tasking
and resolving conflicts. This includes the willingness and ability
to change work practices or priorities in response to changing
conditions, and effectively handle multiple work demands,
maintaining performance under stress or opposition, maintaining
quality while shifting back and forth between two or more
activities, remaining sensitive to time deadlines. Other skill
requirements include maintaining performance and composure under
stressful conditions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 1 to 2 years related experience LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only
occasional or no variables.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations. WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. DISCLAIMERThe preceding job description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by employees within this
classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as
being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves
the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments
of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so
that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the
job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will
employment relationship existing between Five Star Ford and its
Keywords: Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Carrollton, Carrollton , Part-Time Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!