Marketing Communications Specialist
Company: Intrepid USA
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:Intrepid USA
Healthcare Services is a top-15 national home healthcare company
with an overall 50+ year history of excellence driving our future
vision forward. We have become a provider of choice in the home
care universe through our commitment to providing affordable,
personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare,
home hospice, private duty homecare, and independent living support
services delivered in an on-demand concierge style to create an
exceptional patient experience. -What makes our vision
- A company culture driven by servant-based leadership with an
inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and
our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization.
- Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support
Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local
"family business" style of operations, clinical, and patient
- Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are
embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve.
- The care we deliver is From Our Hearts To Your Home---Why
working here is awesome:
- Intrepid USA is a company dedicated to providing a rewarding,
positive personal experience for each member of the team.
- Our culture is one of inclusiveness, transparency, and open
communication, with clearly defined expectations and commitments
for each role.
- Across the organization, you will encounter friendly,
experienced, motivated team players ready to step up, help out, and
- Our Benefits Package includes:
- Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy,
Flexible Spending Account, and Dependent Care Account benefits with
affordable premiums for full-time team members.
- 401k to all team members.
- Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays
for full-time team members.
- Mobile benefits access, - telemedicine access, a health
education library, and health cost estimator for full-time team
- Company-paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance
with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and
AD&D available for full-time team members.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance available at
affordable rates for full-time team members.As the Marketing -
Communications Specialist, you are a member of the Marketing Team,
reporting to the Sr. Manager of Marketing & Brand
Experience/Management. This role requires a dual focus on both
internal and external communications, with a primary focus (50%) on
improving the dissemination of information within the company to
our various departments, locations, and team members. Approximately
35% of the role will be dedicated to managing public-facing
promotional channels, with the remaining 15% devoted to
infrastructure and direct team support.The great work you'll do
- Assist with the internal communication strategy efforts of the
organization to strengthen team trust, knowledge, and
- Collaborate with executive sponsors and stakeholders on
comprehensive communication plans to execute strategic initiatives
throughout the organization.
- Monitor communication plan milestone completion, identify
process and operational roadblocks, and provide clear, concise
reporting on priority initiatives to the broader leadership
- Independently gather information from a variety of sources to
analyze, interpret, and summarize into actionable insights.
- Leverage a wide array of tools and channels to effectively
communicate important information, including company email
announcements, presentations, in-person events, Town Halls, monthly
newsletters, social gatherings, program launches, awards and
recognition, and more as required.
- Act as primary owner for branded Social Media channels,
including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google
- Oversee updates and content development for the corporate
website, including educational resources, blog posts, news &
events, and media coverage.
- Work directly with local Care Center leadership and provide
corporate-level support to community events, media and promotional
opportunities, and marketing calendar alignment.
- Collaborate with various departments to conduct internal team
member surveys related to onboarding and orientation, overall job
satisfaction, training, and other topics that impact our
culture.What we'll love about you:
- You hold a bachelor's degree in a related field (marketing,
communications, media, or public relations) and two (2) to four (4)
years of relevant experience and/or an equivalent combination of
education, training, and/or work experience. Healthcare experience
is appreciated but not required.
- You have a passion for connection---
- You welcome the opportunity to become an advocate for the
Intrepid USA brand, and a trusted voice for both our team members
and members of the communities we serve.
- You are a critical and creative thinker, particularly when
working in the areas of team member motivation, engagement, and
- You know how to get people excited and make them care. Whether
it's opening a new Care Center, highlighting a super team member,
or announcing new training opportunities, you know how to get the
word out and attendance up!
- You are constantly looking for ways to streamline, package,
automate, or standardize.
- You are a big believer in processes and enjoy creating and
improving them over time.
- You have excellent project management, program development, and
- You have a proven methodology for managing your own time,
projects, and tasks that consistently delivers measurable success.
No one likes to be micro-managed, so you won't be.
- You embrace the cross-functional nature of this role while
developing and maintaining a successful internal communications
- You are committed to understanding the needs and motivations of
the various teams within the organization.
- You understand how social media should be leveraged to amplify
the brand message and celebrate our successes without becoming a
distraction or busy work.
- You are equally skilled in written and verbal communications,
and love being asked for "an extra set of eyes on this before it
- You're high energy, focused, motivated, and committed to
lifelong learning and growth.
- You aren't intimidated by using multiple technology platforms
and enterprise-wide support systems and tools to improve
communication, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- You can successfully manage competing and often shifting
- You use appropriate judgment and critical thinking in decisions
that requiring consideration of regulatory compliance, customer
service, patient welfare, and company interests.#INTREPID
Keywords: Intrepid USA, Carrollton , Marketing Communications Specialist, Advertising , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!