Electrical Engineer II
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company OverviewLennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, and Asia.Job DescriptionThis engineer
performs an assortment of engineering duties such as manufacturing
planning and the installation, operation and maintenance of
electrical apparatus. -Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design, test, install and maintain large-scale electronic
equipment or machinery.
- Use computer-assisted engineering, design software and
equipment to perform assignments.
- Apply the principles and techniques of electrical engineering
to accomplish goals.Since this engineer will perform a variety of
tasks, a certain degree of creativity and latitude are
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering
- Requires at least 1 year related experience.Knowledge of
commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved
in production of precision technical plans.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Keywords: Lennox International, Carrollton , Electrical Engineer II, Engineering , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!