Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!What you will
be doingThe role is for a junior technician with personal growth
opportunities. The Junior engineer will take personal
responsibility and run collaborative activities as well as solve
real business challenges, learn new things and find solutions
together with their colleagues.The role works on a shift pattern
(no night shifts) of 3 or 4 12-hour days a week, every second
weekend included. Monday, Thursday, Friday - Tuesday, Wednesday,
Saturday, Sunday. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Assists Level 1 to Level 2 infrastructure engineers in event,
incident, request and change management.
- Assists in installing, configuring and testing infrastructure
- Works with impacted areas to ensure proper communication/review
of requirements and support.
- Evaluates technical requirements for incidents and requests to
determine the impact to the infrastructure including equipment
redundancy and capacity requirements.
- Makes recommendations to improve operational reliability and
performance and participates in investigations as needed.
- Assists team with ITSM data gathering and presentation.
- Analyzes metrics to understand and identify opportunities for
- Assists in suggesting requirements, methods and procedures for
- Recommends operational metrics.
- Investigates alternative methods to expedite problem
- Recommends procedures and controls for problem resolution or
creates temporary solutions until permanent solutions can be
- Researches, analyzes and recommends the implementation of
software or hardware changes to rectify current problems or similar
- Reviews checklists and scripts and updates as needed.
- Documents new or modified infrastructure solutions, modules,
test activities/results and other areas such as error
- Participates in trainings or handover sessions needed to
support AB infrastructure.
- Ensures all documentation is delivered according to specified
- Assists in documentation reviews and audits and also helps to
update it as needed. What your background should look likeShould
have an academic degree in IT or technology. Candidate can be a
recent graduate, finishing degree or have some prior work
experience. Minimum 1 year of experience in one or more technology
towers Windows, Linux, Network, VMware, Storage. Any IT
certification is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts
- Passionate about technology
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, effective team player
- Good presentation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work load
- Very good social ability and a great interest in building
- Highly motivated, learn quickly and are always
- Understanding of ITSM is a plusAs of August 24, 2021,
AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully
vaccinated and show proofof completed vaccine status at time of
hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a
disability/medicalreason or sincerely held religious belief you
will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy and process
toapply for an exemption/accommodation. What AmerisourceBergen
offersWe offer a competitive total rewards package which includes
benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible
population of team members includes benefit programs that are
comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs
of our team members' and their families. Some of these programs
include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to
retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other
financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.Because we take
a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may
vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through team member
contributions. For details visit .ScheduleFull timeAffiliated
CompaniesAffiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services
CorporationEqual Employment OpportunityAmerisourceBergen is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Carrollton , Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...