Senior Manager, CX Culture & Strategy
Company: Thomson Reuters
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Are you passionate about enabling an organization to consistently
deliver great experiences to their customers? Thomson Reuters is
currently re-imagining the experience we provide our customers and
seeking a CX professional that can help us reach our goals.The Sr.
Mgr, CX Culture & Strategy is a key leader in the CX Strategy &
Enablement team whose focus will be to support our strategic growth
and impact goals by building and implementing services responsible
for our most important asset - our people.--This is a unique
opportunity to partner with key functions across the organization
in defining and shaping the organizational values, structure, and
culture required to achieve our vision and mission. You will lead
the development and stewardship of innovative and comprehensive CX
programs focused on equipping and delivering the best of
customer-centric behaviors to our employees.The ideal candidate
will be an experienced and versatile leader with hands-on
experience across facets of CX principles that are focused on
Culture and Governance. You should have a track record in building
and scaling CX culture initiatives from the ground up. The
candidate will be a collaborative leader, experienced in leading &
managing change and in working with and through people to implement
organizational policies and programs. She/he will bring deep
functional experience to the role, strong organizational
development skills, high emotional intelligence, a commitment to
exceptional customer experience and passion for strengthening
employee engagement.-- About the Role In this opportunity as Sr.
Manager, CX Culture & Strategy , you will:--
- Strategic leadership: Lead the development and implementation
of global CX culture programs that support TR's mission and
long-term CX vision. This will be a visible member of the
leadership team and provides opportunities to impact the whole
- Partnership: Quickly assess current organizational situations
and serve as a strategic partner, advisor, and coach to
departmental and operational teams/leadership.
- Organizational development : Create enterprise wide CX
strategies and initiatives that strengthen organizational
understanding and operating effectiveness related to CX.
- Learning and development: --Shape cohesive programs that
defines CX expectations and competencies and advances the
organization's shared values. Lead the design, evaluation, and
execution of organizational CX training and development
- CX enablement and engagement: Seek new and innovative ways to
deepen organizational engagement and cohesion in partnership with
CX Strategy & Enablement and other departments. About You You're a
fit for the role of Sr. Manager, CX Culture & Strategy if you:
- 5-7 years experience in developing and leading CX culture
related initiatives (e.g. Community of Practice, CX Champions,
- Leads by example by being the advocate for the customer across
- Inspire a high-performance culture through change management
strategies and corporate communications.
- Has the vision and passion to inspire and coach others.
- Human Centered Design or Design Thinking methodologies to help
guide continuity in a cohesive way.
- Knowledge in teaching CX principles across business teams to
unify efforts and enable understanding of how each role has an
important part to play in driving total results.
- Ability to interpret data and insights to objectively and
consistently drive CX objectives.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Familiarity in creating Customer Journey Maps that help
stakeholders "see" where the gaps and opportunities are to increase
- Ability to facilitate and guide groups, helping them find the
answer and engage in co-creation of solutions, promoting
understanding of how their roles are critical in delivering on the
- Communicates and collaborates well within and across
- Has exceptional conflict resolution and problem
- Proven track record driving positive change in a
- Leads change with courage.
- Acts with integrity and ethics.
- Encourages diversity of thought and respects cultural
differences.What's in it For You?At Thomson Reuters, our people are
our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for
your personal and professional growth:
- Our Culture: *Awards, BRGs, events, office perks, flexibility,
- Learning & Development: *Career tools, learning resources,
- Benefits:--*Health benefits, fitness, parental leave, time off,
- Social Impact:--*Volunteer, sustainability, community
relations, etc.*Compensation: Base salary and a variable
compensation that is directly related to your success Do you want
to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge
professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create
a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters,
we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our
industry-leading products and services include highly specialized
information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting
and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global
news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs
better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that
matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and
informing. We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across
more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute
and grow professionally in flexible work environments that
celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity,
accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider
it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape
the industries that move society forward.-- Accessibility-- As a
global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to
deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented,
qualified employees in all our operations around the world
regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender
identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status,
veteran status, or any other protected classification under
applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free
workplace. We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious
beliefs in accordance with applicable law. More information about
Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .
Toronto-Ontario-Canada;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Share This Job Locations: Toronto-Ontario-Canada;
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Keywords: Thomson Reuters, Carrollton , Senior Manager, CX Culture & Strategy, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!