MATERIAL MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Company: PSN Services, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Physicians Surgical Network Affiliates are looking for
professionals to join our team.PSN Affiliates, manages surgery
centers throughout Texas and is looking for talented clerks to
partner with to give superior patient care.Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Associate Degree (Preferred)Compensation and Benefits:
- COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE*VISION *401K *MEDICAL *PTO Accrued
*DENTALPosition SummaryResponsible for working as a member of the
Materials Management team to ensure the needs for supplies and
equipment in the Hospital are met.Position Responsibilities
- Accurately inventories, orders, receives, picks and distributes
materials to meet demands.
- Processes supplies and equipment by cleaning, packaging,
sterilizing and storing as assigned in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
- While performing the essential functions of this position, the
Materials Management Clerk will understand and strive to keep the
mission, vision, and values of the company, and be committed to the
improvement and best interests of the facility and the service
provided by the relevant department.
- All other duties as assigned*****PSN AFFILIATES PROVIDES
SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE TEXAS AND FLORIDA AREAS TO INCLUDE BUT NOT
LIMITED TO EL PASO, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, PLANO, CARROLLTON, FRISCO,
TOMBALL, AND DELRAY BEACH *****PSN Affiliates and Legent Health
Care participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below
for additional information.E-Verify:
Keywords: PSN Services, LLC, Carrollton , MATERIAL MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!