Business Development & Account Manager - Entry Level
Company: Elite Marketing Concepts
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Looking for a company that values your potential and your desire
to succeed? Eager to work on one of your biggest client accounts to
date? Then this may be the role for you! Responsibilities of the
Junior Business Development & Account Manager:
- Maintain, drive, and develop new business prospect list
provided by the client.
- Gather & utilize business intelligence on prospects to support
sales calls, product presentations, and increase telecommunications
subscriptions in the designated territory.
- Meet with business prospects to pitch products/services
available specifically to them with the goal of generating new
business or upgrading existing clientele telecommunication
- Follow-up with past subscription users for feedback on
telecommunications products and services purchased with the goal of
re-instating or upgrading customer subscriptions.
- Complete subscription transaction paperwork to initiate or
update any customer subscription setups, changes, etc.
- Exceed new and repeat customer acquisition and new/repeat
business targets Job Requirements:Junior Business Development &
Account Manager Requirements:
- College degree or in the process of completion
- One to three years of experience in advertising, marketing,
sales or communications OR internship in a related field is
preferred but recent grads are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results
while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Keywords: Elite Marketing Concepts, Carrollton , Business Development & Account Manager - Entry Level, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!