Residential Embedded Applications Manager
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company OverviewLennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job DescriptionWHAT YOU
WILL BE DOINGAs the -Software Engineering Manager, you will lead a
small team of design engineers to help define and develop Lennox's
control systems for the future. - This important role in the
controls engineering group -will be responsible for the overall
engineering team developing control software for use in the
Refrigeration, Commercial, and Residential platforms.What You will
- Develop and design future thermostats, control boards, and
advanced algorithms to drive HVAC equipment systems.
- Develop control architect capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Software and Hardware design teams to
implement future controls for the Refrigeration, Commercial, and
Residential product lines.
- Develop innovative ideas to differentiate our future control
products.Short term deliverables include:
- Active participation in the design and execution of a long-term
strategy to standardize controls across our organization.
QualificationsWHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BS/MS degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Proven track record in system design and product development. -
- 10 years of experience managing product development that
includes both hardware and software.
- Experience developing embedded software and related
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse functional groups.
- Technical knowledge of motor design and motor system
integration is a plus.
- Power electronics background is a plus.WHAT WE OFFER:At Lennox,
we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. - This is
why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for
growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from
within the organization. - Our Software Engineering Manager
position is ideal for anyone looking for a career with long term
growth possibilities. -
- Competitive base salary -
- Annual bonus
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more
- Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options,
including the opportunity for remote work. The Software Engineering
Manager -role is currently designated as -2-days/week remote.Please
note that all remote work is subject to the terms and conditions of
Lennox's Remote Work guidelines (e.g., remote work may be revoked
based on performance, employees may be required to attend in-office
meetings even on days that are typically remote.)
Keywords: Lennox International, Carrollton , Residential Embedded Applications Manager, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!