Product Manager/Developer GOLABS INC Sales
Company: Tao Motor Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: TBD"WHO ARE WE?: TAO MOTOR - FAMILY
AFFORDABLE POWERSPORTSTao Motor has become the premier Chinese
motorsports vehicle manufacturer and distributor in the world. Our
goal is to allow families to enjoy the open road, trails, track, or
backyard with quality, affordable motorsports products. Tao Motor's
main products include ATVs, dirt bikes, go-karts, scooters, and
electric vehicles. Today Tao Motor has four warehouses around the
US, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who have a
passion for Powersports. www.taomotor.comWHO ARE YOU?TEAMWORK --
PROFESSIONALISM – EFFICIENCYWe are growing fast and looking for
like-minded individuals with a passion for Powersports.You are
ready and motivated to show up and get the job done.You are a team
player.You are always professional in your work and interactions
with customers and team members.You constantly strive to be
effective and efficient in everything you do.Job Summary:GOLABS
INC., a division of Tao Motor Inc., needs a Product
Manager/Developer who will lead the idea generation and product
development efforts of the company; this includes spotting consumer
trends and technology innovations that can be turned into products
that will boost the company's sales and profits. This new role
reports to the Vice President - Sales.Duties and
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the commercialization
of a product from beginning to end.
- Conduct market research to get ideas and spot trends for
products (consumer products, outdoor and home goods products,
consumer packaged products) that customers will want.
- Collaborate and share information with our overseas research
and development team.
- Plan how to market and promote the product to the public.
- Define product marketing communication objectives.
- Compare the company's products to competitors' products to
assess competition in the market.
- Provide management with analyses and reports and respond to
questions and requests from management.
- Specify and oversee the research needed to determine the needs
and desires of customers.
- Review and adjust inventory levels and coordinate product sales
forecasts to maintain product availability.Skills and
- Passionate dedication to their craft and a desire to work with
peers that inspire them on a daily basis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with other departments, upper
management, and consumers of the company's products.
- Expertise in the product or market knowledge of consumer
products, outdoor and home goods products, and consumer-packaged
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask, and
work well under pressure.
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving
deep into the challenges they present or experience.Education and
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field such as
economics, communication, advertising, marketing, or
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, or other areas
related to consumer products.
- Experience both in the product development area and expertise
in consumer products.
- Expertise in problem-solving, decision-making, time management,
- Product management experience in the consumer-packaged goods
industry.Type of Position: Full TimeHours: Monday through Friday
9:00 to 6:00Dress Code: CasualWe are an equal opportunity employer,
a drug-free workplace, and participate in the DHS E-Verify program.
Please click the APPLY button to start your application.
Keywords: Tao Motor Inc, Carrollton , Product Manager/Developer GOLABS INC Sales, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!