Company: IMPACT FLOORS OF TEXAS LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionImpact Property Solutions is one of the nation's
top providers of multi-family flooring replacement and new
construction. Impact Floors of Texas, LLC, our Texas division,
offers flooring material selection and procurement, project
management, contract administration, installation construction &
development services all under one roof. The company has completed
hundreds of millions of dollars in renovations and new construction
over the past 25+ years and has built a team of 140 + highly
skilled professionals with the tested expertise to oversee both
small- and large-scale projects from concept to completion.Impact
Floors of Texas, LLC is searching for an experienced Sales Manager
for our outside sales team. The Sales Manager's primary
responsibility is to develop and manage the corporate sales team to
influence potential and existing customers to specify Impact Floors
of Texas and our house programs which include carpet, ceramic tile,
hardwood, laminate and resilient as their flooring program of
choice. Thereby, generating sales, net contribution and dominant
market share. Duties/Responsibilities Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these
- Oversee daily operations of the sales unit.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the sales unit's
offerings to customers.
- Engage with corporate executives in broader organizational
- Evaluate performance of sales team and provide appropriate
- Identify potential customers and build strong relationship with
- Represent company brand in sales conferences and trade
- Identify selling strategies and opportunities to increase
- Compile data from the sales team to present to upper
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence
others credibly and effectively within all levels of the
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close •
Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Operational experience or an understanding of operational and
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize job duties in a
fast-paced work environment
- Sees the big picture. Understands the goals, priorities, and
strategies of the job and how they relate to our customer, and can
prioritize work accordingly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy. Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; Bachelors Degree in
related field highly preferred
- Must have minimum of 3 years' experience in multi-family
business channels with experience generating end user/customer
- Minimum 2 years' experience in managing and directing a sales
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Generous PTO plus paid HolidaysPhysical demandsMust be able to
travel and have the ability to be in a vehicle for extended periods
of time. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer. Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
Keywords: IMPACT FLOORS OF TEXAS LLC, Carrollton , Sales Manager, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!