Company: Goodwin Recruiting
Posted on: July 28, 2022
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all the full cycle
accounting for assigned subsidiaries, reviewing entries posted by
Senior Accountants, posting new entries, bank reconciliations,
balance sheet reconciliations, and more.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Compete monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close
- Reviewing acquisition packets for audits
- Training and mentoring 2-3 Senior Accountants
- Heavily involved in accounting for the acquisition and
integrating entities into the current finance process.
- Review and analyze the monthly and yearly Income statement.
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in NetSuite preferred but not required (on-the-job
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Expertise in Excel (high-speed customization, VLOOKUP, pivot
tables, formula, etc.)
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting principles
Accounting Manager Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability
- 401K (5% match)
- HSA and FSA options
- Paid Holidays 11 days/ 2 days of community service PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Goodwin Recruiting, Carrollton , Accounting Manager, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!