Posted on: November 17, 2022
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As
the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect
and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer
every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and
strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help
protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on
the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is
clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where
you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose
behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities
of the High Volume Installation work force for a designated
district. Key liaison between District installation work force and
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the
installation work force and ensures familiarity and training of
- Formulates a sound business plan to provide cost efficient
service for targeted sales growth in accordance with established
plan and market share targets. Works with Area Manager to meet
- Conducts meetings on a monthly basis. Communicates current
installation policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of
equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area
- Assists sales force by developing low installation costs and
suggesting proper and varied applications of systems.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation
work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate
Installation. Ensures consistency of field installation
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely
installation to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation work force
through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly installation/service
activity to include individual installers' efforts and results.
Qualifications - Internal
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience with a high volume,
high impact operation.
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle
multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively
lead a team.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT
strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit
us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Carrollton , Installation Manager, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!