Residential Sales Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2022
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As
the smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and
connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every
day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic
partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life
and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as
times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help
save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a
real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your
Check out more about life at ADT here .
ADT is currently seeking a bright and assertive Residential Sales
Manager in your area. Working at ADT means working as part of a
team; you'll find the tools, resources, and support to help you
explore opportunities within ADT and realize your full potential.
To support further growth, we are looking for highly motivated,
technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be
part of a winning team. Local managers have great flexibility to
grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, ADT
associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture.
Generous incentive plans are in place to reward positive results.
The corporate headquarters staff provides marketing and financial
support along with a sophisticated technology infrastructure.
An ADT Residential Sales Manager is the leader of residential sales
functions within a market/district. The Sales Manager builds
effective programs to train sales team on in-home sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales teams within a defined territory/region(s).
Focus on selling diverse products to higher end consumers while
maximizing recurring revenue contribution and profitable
- Be proficient in the awareness of connected home type product
and services. Ability to grasp and explain Residential Integrated
Products & Services.
- Implement and administer sales programs in residential consumer
markets to maximize profitable opportunities.
- Work closely with local ADT installation management to ensure
effective completion while maximizing customer satisfaction and
- Mentor, develop, motivate and coach Sales Representatives.
Develop team for success by regularly communicating results and job
expectations. Develop performance metrics for sales teams and
- Provide performance feedback and recommendations to improve
effectiveness. Conduct annual performance
- Participate in recruiting activities to select and hire new
Sales Representatives, as required.
- Formulate organic self-generated lead programs and train
representatives in working closely with defined GOLD promoters that
will enhance self-generation contribution.
- Regularly participate in ride-alongs and monitor progress of
new and existing representatives.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products,
programs, pricing, budget, technologies and services through timely
- Hold regular sales meetings with Sales Representatives
(minimally, on weekly basis).
- Interacts with all levels - from executives to installers -
while engaged in problem solving and situations that require
- Model and champion ADT values. Create a safe environment for
the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and
Keywords: ADT, Carrollton , Residential Sales Manager, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!