Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Hybrid schedule once training is complete.The Pricing Manager
supervises the pricing and cost analysts within the allotted
Chains. They perform analysis related to existing and future
business, promotion impact, competitive pricing comparisons,
customer audit response, credit/debit memo processing, ad hoc
reporting, customer rebate processing, weekly customer pricing
analysis, customer database maintenance, usage forecasting,
maintenance of JDE adjustment schedules and contracts and
compliance, pricing customer service, weekly cost management, daily
AP/PO confirmations, Product Price Variance reconciliation, daily
margin analysis, commodity pricing analysis, customer source
document accuracy and processing, and Vantix freight analysis and
processing & AOP planning.
- Supervise all pricing analysts associated with designated
existing and or new business.
- Ensure that McLane is maintaining adequate margin and
competitiveness. Monitor Contract compliance.
- Conduct weekly pricing audits and maintenance of the JDE
Advanced Pricing System.
- Manage daily purchase order, accounts payable, and product
price variance reconciliation.
- Process Vantix freight and interact daily with Vantix and the
UFPC to ensure correct MAF amounts.
- Annually plan for budget.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be
assigned at the position supervisor's discretion. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or
Mathematics) is required.
- Have knowledge of JDE Item Master, Customer Master, and
Advanced Pricing modules.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Carrollton , Pricing Manager, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!