Vendor Management Analyst
Company: TMX Finance
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Requisition ID 2022-31372
The TMX Finance - Family of Companies is looking for a Vendor
Management Analyst to join our team and manage relationships with
vendors and serve as the point of contact on behalf of TMX Finance.
You will be part of a team that ensures our organization is able to
quickly respond to change and effectively manage the way our
business functions. Your ability to navigate complex contractual
agreements, combined with your organizational and planning skills,
would be your keys to success in managing vendor relationships
throughout the organization and coordinating day-to-day vendor
relations needs - helping to make our business be the best that it
- Analyze and evaluate proposals and assist in vendor
- Create and review purchase requisitions and other intake
activities as assigned.
- Oversee the progress of each contract submission, whereby
ensuring that the stakeholders are following the correct procedures
and providing advice and guidance as needed.
- Maintain the Master Contract Repository with expiry dates and
key terms and providing timely notification of expiring contracts
to the relevant stakeholders.
- Validate the completeness of the Contract Submission process
prior to signature being confirmed.
- Perform as a functional bridge amongst external vendors as well
as internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the legal team to ensure submissions are
moving through the approval workflow and signature obtained by the
- Work closely with Accounts Payable, Warehouse, and IT to
resolve vendor disputes.
- 2-3 years of vendor management experience
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects in a
high-volume, fast-paced, and sometimes nebulous environment
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills with the
ability to interface with a variety of levels within the
organization and externally
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent work ethic with a focus on accuracy and attention to
detail is a must
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set
you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of
e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your
professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail
items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term
disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital
- Paid Time Off (Accrue approximately 12 days per year, plus 2
additional days for each year of service after the first year of
employment up to a maximum of 18 days)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Vendor Management Analyst is part of the Vendor Management
team, a team which develops the procure-to-pay strategies to meet
budgetary and other operational requirements of the company. To
learn more about this team, visit
Check out what's happening in our Company at
The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job,
nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its
discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been
determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to
successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with
or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and
conditions of the governing plan documents which should be
consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance - Family of Companies will never ask you
for banking or other payment information at any point during the
interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via
text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the
domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are
in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or
verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance - Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: TMX Finance, Carrollton , Vendor Management Analyst, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!