Director of Collections
Company: TMX Finance
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Requisition ID 2022-31614Category: Collections/Contact
CenterLocation: US-TX-CARROLLTONOverviewDirector of
CollectionsCarrollton, TXThe TMX Finance - Family of Companies is
looking for a Director of Collections to join our team. As the
Director of Collections, you will be a part of a dynamic corporate
culture dedicated to supporting our stores and team members. The
primary responsibility of this position is the oversight and
management of the day to day operations of the inactive accounts,
or charged off, division within the greater collections department.
Your leadership will ensure maximum efficiency and achievement of
set collection goals. The ideal candidate will have experience
establishing and implementing processes and procedures for a
high-volume collections center operation. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with executive management to build collections desk
infrastructure in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Provide leadership for the charged off collections team.
- Consistently monitor the collections efforts and collectors to
ensure performance and compliance.
- Monitor call flow and phone activity between customers and
staff to ensure quality and a consistent superior customer
experience is being provided. Set department goals and provide
guidance to the managers, supervisors, and staff to successfully
achieve these goals.
- Develop and align workforce strategies to address key business
plans and facilitate organizational change initiatives.
- Responsible for driving and reporting all statistical data in
addition to bringing creative ideas that will increase
- Keep a constant pulse on key metrics.
- Coach and develop all direct reports.
- Develop reports and decks to present to Senior Management.
- Regular review of departmental processes in order to execute
process improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Loan
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Collections Experience
- 3+ years of collections management experience
- Must be proficient with Dialers, IVR, and Workflow Management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong experience with Excel and ability to create pivot
tables, macros, and effective formulas
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the
ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely
inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set
you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of
e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your
professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail
items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term
disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital
- Paid Time Off (Accrue approximately 12 days per year, plus 2
additional days for each year of service after the first year of
employment up to a maximum of 18 days)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive EnvironmentLearn More About Us
The Director of Collections is a member of the centralized
Collections Team, which is committed to helping customers with
innovative payment solutions and business services. Our centralized
team of Collections professionals not only add value to our stores
but allow store operators the time to do what they do best: build
strong customer relationships. To learn more about this team, visit
. Check out what's happening in our Company at?. The information
contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the
duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the
job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description
at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements,
skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate
the minimal standards required to successfully perform the
position. *Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to
change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the
terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should
be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance - Family of Companies will never ask you
for banking or other payment information at any point during the
interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via
text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the
domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are
in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or
verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS. All TMX Finance - Family of
Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.PI201985809
Keywords: TMX Finance, Carrollton , Director of Collections, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!