Executive Director, Nursing
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Enjoy southern lifestyle living and join Tanner Medical Center,
in Carrolton Georgia as their new Executive Director of
- The Executive Director of Nursing is responsible for the
development and implementation of the plans for providing nursing
care, treatment, and services across the system.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, this leader will
oversee a team of 12 direct reports, and approximately 500
- Will be expected to collaborate with other leaders in the
health system to recommend changes in policy, facilities,
equipment, and programs, in order to achieve the health system's
- Provides guidance with Nursing Professional Practice and shared
Governance for the system.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, dynamic, hands-on leader
with excellent communication, and collaboration skills. Previous
experience with shared governance and working in matrix, and magnet
designated facility is preferred.Requirements
- Master's degree or actively pursuing degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required in an inpatient
- Two years recent (within the last five years) Nursing
Management experience with responsibilities including such as
24-hour accountability, FTE management policy, procedure, and
budgetary oversight, and conducting disciplinary action.
- Active GA RN or Compact license required.The Organization
- Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system
providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across
west Georgia and east Alabama.
- Tanner's medical staff is comprised of more than 400 physicians
and advanced practice providers, representing 34 medical
- As a community healthcare organization Tanner's provider are
more than just providers, they are a part of the community. They
not only care for their patients, but care for their neighbors,
friends, and loved ones. Tanner prides themselves in employing a
unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to
surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
- Nationally and internationally recognized among the best
hospitals and healthcare systems, Tanner Medical Center has
received several awards. To include Atlanta Business Chronicle's
"Best Places to Work", numerous Healthgrades awards for best
specialty programs in Orthopedics, Pulmonary Care and Cardiac.
Along with being awarded the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety
Score, "A" Rating for Patient Safety.The Community
- Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a
thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and
colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor
amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone.
- Have a love for the outdoors? Check out the best-in-state
disc-golf course, bike the Carrollton greenbelt or zip-line on the
world's longest canopy tour at historic Banning Mills.
- Or for the more indoorsy folks, enjoy one of the many
performances at the AMP, visit one of the numerous exhibits at the
Center for the Arts and Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. Then
grab a bit to eat at one of the many diverse restaurants, wineries
and breweries and enjoy some live entertainment.
- With highly rated city and county K-12 systems, the Carrollton
County schools rank second in Georgia for the most diverse
districts. There are two state colleges nearby, Carrollton is
altogether invested in
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Carrollton , Executive Director, Nursing, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...