Quality Claim Director
Company: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Job Description - Quality Claim Director (100342) Quality Claim
Director - 100342 Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of
global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service
and demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and
businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding
expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to
going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better
way. Position Summary:
- Primary job function is to improve and maintain claim quality
throughout the company. Has overall responsibility for development
of claim best practices, claim professional training, and
compliance. Leads efforts in overall consistency of liability claim
handling. Key Responsibilities:
- Conducting new staff onboarding and training regarding claim
handling practices and procedures.
- Developing internal best practices for claim handling and
- Auditing all claims professionals on no less than semi-monthly
- Leading weekly claims committee meetings.
- Conducting new employee training as well as monthly training
- Also tasked with development and maintenance of internal audit
tools and a claims professionals handbook.
- Provides mentorship for claims professional staff. Additional
- 9+ years relevant claims handling experience in addition to
proficiency in MS Office applications, and related claims and
business software.. Preferred Requirements:
- Previous auditing experience in addition to extensive liability
and workers compensation claims background.
- Strong process management skills. U.S. Eligibility
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, -Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. -Gallagher will require proof
of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure Gallagher
offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more. Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled
to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against
nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Carrollton , Quality Claim Director, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...