Vice President - Employee Technology Services (Carrollton, TX)
Company: Thomas Reuters
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Vice President - Employee Technology ServicesLocation:
Carrollton, TexasThe Vice President of Employee Technology Services
is responsible for the development and ongoing support of Workplace
Technologies used globally by employees, contingent workers, and
partners. This includes development, engineering, support, and
lifecycle management of collaboration applications and systems,
associated endpoints, and managing relationships with key internal
clients, external vendors, and suppliers. This role reports
directly to the Head of Corporate Services in the Chief Information
Office.About the RoleIn this opportunity as the VP of Employee
Technology Services, you will:
- Define, socialize and execute a multi-year technology plan and
operating model that anticipates and enables seamless user
experiences, addresses future end-user needs, incorporates industry
trends, balances risk and security, and aligns with the overall
Thomson Reuters business strategy and operational goals.
- Establish strong relationships with key business (HR) and
technology (Service Management, Platform Engineering, and
Information Security and Risk Management) partners to align
priorities, reduce re-work, overlapping, and duplicative
investments, and accelerate and increase value creation and return
- Lead a global team of internal employees, contingent workers,
and key sourcing partners to deliver on the operational, project,
and financial commitments and continuously improve and evolve
products and services.
- Promote transformation via a growth mindset and organizational
change management to mature an organization that is
customer-oriented, cost-conscious, and can accelerate the adoption
of new technologies and new ways of working.
- Establish engagement and governance model - including
operational and strategic performance measures and reporting for a
business and technology audience.
- Champion automation solutions in the employee technologies
space - initially focused on Power Platforms and partner with other
technology partners and business units also engaged in automation.
About YouYou're a fit for the role of VP of Employee Technology
Services if your background includes:
- 15+ years of Senior Leadership experience heading Workplace
Technologies in large & complex global organizations.
- 10+ years' experience leading Employee productivity tools and
Employee Experience programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, technology, engineering,
or a related field.MBA desired. Equivalent experience may be
- Extensive experience dealing with large vendor partners, such
as Microsoft, Apple, Google.
- Successful track record of strategic planning and execution
with a focus on transformation and continuous improvement;
delivering innovative technical solutions/services and effectively
managing risk in a distributed environment with a broad set of
- Executive-level professional that is collaborative and
accustomed to working within end-to-end delivery and matrixed
- Inspires and fosters an organization to proactively innovate,
take risks and continue improving the quality and value of the work
provided to the internal customersWhat's in it For You?You will
join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are
committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working
environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless
experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for
equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance,
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive
benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days
Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a
year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining
in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings,
tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources
for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal
Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects
cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters caf--
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups;
two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and
Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never
talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the
only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue
justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals
and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the
wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide
trusted, unbiased information to people all over the
Keywords: Thomas Reuters, Carrollton , Vice President - Employee Technology Services (Carrollton, TX), Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...