Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager
Company: Relevante, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Salary: $ 85,000.00
We have partnered with a manufacturer of controls systems company
in the Carrollton, TX area to provide them with a Quality Assurance
(QA) / Quality Control (QC) Manager. Please review the below
description and let us know if you are interested.
Prioritized Must Have Skills for the Quality Assurance/Quality
#1. 5-years of QA/QC Manager Experience
#2. 5-years Auditing required ISO 9001
#3. Active involvement throughout development / testing
Responsibilities Of The Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Provide leadership for quality functions and works with the
Project Management Team and various Engineering teams to ensure
effective execution and delivery of high-quality products and
services to customers to minimize cost-of-poor-quality, and
improved customer satisfaction.
- Perform inspections and establish quality assurance testing
models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and
- Provide a critical link between customers and suppliers on
matters of quality and safety.
- Develop measures to ensure that the product design and
development activities comply with the NRC standards and regulation
in all lifecycle phases of hardware and software.
- Schedule and ensure the execution of all internal and external
audits of activities affecting the Quality System
- Provide measurable data relating to the overall effectiveness
of the Company's QA program to the President for evaluation during
the annual management review of the quality program.
- Communicate directly with the senior management.
- Review procurement documents and license agreements for
inclusion of the proper QA requirements
- Evaluate suppliers for compliance with procurement document
requirements and license agreements.
- Manage Corrective/Preventive actions, and Project Quality
Verification Document packages.
- Supervise quality assurance engineers and quality inspectors
and provide guidance.
- Train employees to quality standards
- Perform and/or witness testing as delineated in test procedures
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design
documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Report non-conformances and perform root cause and corrective
- Verify any corrective action resulting from a significant
Condition Report determined by the Condition Review Group
- Ensure the product being delivered meets the customer quality
- Maintain QA, QC records, training, and safety records.
- Work closely with various teams and support timely reviews of
documents or issues requiring Quality action.
- Oversee the control of quality assurance records such as
procedures, drawing, specifications, etc.
- Evaluate current data collection and testing processes to
identify process improvements.
- Ensure quality control of intermediate or final product
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time
Requirements Of The Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
- B.S./M.S. degree in a technical discipline (i.e., Engineering,
Computer Science, or related Engineering subject)
- 7+ years proven working experience in a QA Engineering role
with active involvement throughout development / testing
lifecycles. Nuclear I&C industry is a plus.
- Experience with implementation of 10CFR 50 Appendix B/NQA-1,
- Experience with preparation of ISO 9001 audit
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test
plans and test cases.
- Know of industrial process control systems and nuclear power
plant I&C system is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and observational skills with
attention to detail
- Proactive, team-oriented, collaborative, thrives in a
fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Other Key Requirements
- 100% onsite, in-office role.
- No sponsorships or visa holders. No Corp-to-Corp.
Benefits Of The Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) Plan
About Relevante, Inc. the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client
for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and
contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit
the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging
and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to
work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the
region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth
company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and
management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay
connected with our network, please follow us on LinkedIn
Keywords: Relevante, Inc., Carrollton , Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager, Executive , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...