RN OR CIRCULATOR (SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE)
Company: Legent Health
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Legent Health is looking for RN-OR Circulator to join our team.
We seek talented partners transforming healthcare, one patient at a
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program and holds a current
Registered Nursing license, in good standing with the State
- Current and active CPR certification.
- Minimum of three (3) years OR experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
- Top Level Customer Service Attitude and Compassion for our
Patients and Customers.Compensation and Benefits
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- PTO Accrued
- 401KPosition SummaryThe Operating Room Circulator Nurse will
provide care and support to patients before, during and after
surgery. OR Nurses also assist the surgeon and the surgical team in
their tasks.Position ResponsibilitiesOperating Room Nurses provide
direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the
application of scientific nursing principles. In addition to
general nursing care, responsibilities of OR Nurses include (but
are not limited to):
- Assesses, plans, and evaluates the nursing care needs of the
patient before, during and after a surgical procedure.
- Provides nursing care to the patient undergoing surgical
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients.
- Participates in the care of patients receiving conscious
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies dressings, and
monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician during procedures.
- Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations
which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Coordinates the operating room with respect to sterility,
cleanliness, availability of functioning equipment and
- Ensures the proper handling of specimens.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Ensures that operating on correct patient and the correct
procedure is being performed.
- Provides basic, bedside care.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Records all care information concisely, accurately, and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on
the appropriate forms.
- May prep operating room for patient/procedure.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from
monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Assists in positioning, responding to comfort/safety of
- Provides for accurate care and handling of specimens.
- Observes and enforces strict standards of asepsis.
- Observes, checks, and monitors all equipment used during
surgery to confirm they are running smoothly.
- Handles patient documentation.
- Inventories/counts all surgery items both pre- and
- Selects and handles instruments and supplies used for the
- Inventories all items both pre- and post-surgery.
- Delivers direct surgical care by assisting physicians.
- Helps control bleeding.
- Provides wound exposure.
- Sutures patients after the surgery.
- Float among various clinical services, were qualified and
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.*****LEGENT HEALTH PROVIDES SERVICES
THROUGHOUT THE TEXAS AND FLORIDA AREAS TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED
TO EL PASO, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, PLANO, CARROLLTON, FRISCO,
HOUSTON, CONROE, TOMBALL, CORPUS CHRISTI, AND DELRAY BEACH
*****Legent Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.Legent Health participates in the E-Verify
program. Follow the link below for additional information.E-Verify:
Keywords: Legent Health, Carrollton , RN OR CIRCULATOR (SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE), Healthcare , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!