Account Executive, Surgery US - Texas
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview About Fujifilm Healthcare Americas CorporationFUJIFILM
Healthcare Americas Corporation is a leading provider of innovative
diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions for
the evolving needs of healthcare facilities. Its comprehensive
portfolio of solutions spans magnetic resonance imaging designed
for all patients, computed tomography, and technologically advanced
radiology, cardiology, surgical and urology ultrasound solutions.
Fujifilm provides healthcare professionals with the image viewing
and reporting tools needed to thrive in the world of value-based
healthcare with its -VidiStar platform. Vidistar leverages a
cloud-based image management and analytics platform for improved
communication across the healthcare organization. Fujifilm's
customer first philosophy drives all of our actions. FUJIFILM
Healthcare Americas Corporation is headquartered in Twinsburg,
Ohio. For more information please visit . External US
SummaryAccount Executive, Surgery (Ultrasound) position is
responsible for selling Fujifilm Ultrasound imaging systems,
options and service contracts to prospective and existing customers
in their assigned territory.Essential Functions and
- Work with Regional Managers to develop a calling strategy in
order to maximize territory coverage and sales.
- Prospect new customers and relationships in the hospital and
private outpatient market to sell equipment and service
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with existing
customers to ensure satisfaction with products and services, and to
cross sell additional products and options.
- Work Hospital Relations Manager, National and Government
Accounts to develop relationships and implement hospital selling
strategies/tactics with individual hospitals within hospital
chains, IDNs, GPOs, and the VA and Military Centers.
- Work with Sales Administration to generate quotes for new
equipment and option sales.
- Work with Product Managers to conduct product demonstrations
and clinical presentations to prospective and existing
- Work with Ultrasound Marketing to develop business plans and
market assessments for presentation to prospective and existing
- Continuous development of product knowledge and technical
skills pertaining to FUjifilm ultrasound products and
- Timely and accurate feedback on competitive products and
pricing, and changing market trends.
- Timely and accurate reporting of all account contacts of all
active accounts and prospects on the CRM tracking system.
- Assist as required in the collection of accounts receivable,
the renewal of service contracts and the resolution of product
- Remain current on industry trends and developments.
- Attend RSNA and other local industry trade shows and
conventions to develop sales leads and new
- 4+ years previous sales experience in the hospital market,
preferably selling diagnostic imaging equipment or related
peripheral devices into the surgical space
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communication, Life Sciences or
related field required.Certifications
- None required. RDMS desired.Physical Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job:
- Usual office and clinical working conditions.
- Ability to safely drive a full size commercial van.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted into Ultrasound
- Ability to push/pull ultrasound systems weighing up to 350
pounds and set on casters (wheels).
- Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Manual dexterity needed to operate iPad/PC systems.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation as
- -Additional Needs/Requirements
- Strong ability to sell products based upon customer need;
excellent sales presentation skills; strong ability to overcome
customer objections and concerns; ability to quickly learn new
products and services.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels including C-Level,
Radiology Managers, Radiologists and Technicians; excellent verbal
and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to develop long-term business relationships;
strong listening skills; ability to interact with other departments
to support the servicing of the customer.
- Strong ability to structure sales that meet customer
requirements including product specifications and price; and to
resolve problems in a timely, efficient and complete manner.
- Strong ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the
same time; organize work, self and support staff as necessary.
- Strong desire to succeed; ability to work with support staff to
encourage maximum teamwork and customer service.
- Ability to monitor and maintain required reports, including,
but not limited to, call tracking, order tracking and reporting on
business related expenses.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including
- Ability to travel extensively within an assigned geographic
- Access to a late model automobile for business use.
- Valid drivers' license with a safe a driving record is
- Access to a national credit card for reimbursable business
expenses.Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job
at any time. -The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined
represent typical duties required of the job. - The Company will
make every effort to reasonably accommodate -qualified individuals
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Carrollton , Account Executive, Surgery US - Texas, Healthcare , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!