Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Carrollton Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Carrollton Health & Rehabilitation Center is currently hiring
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). We are Carrollton's premier
location for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Come be
a part of our team!
New increased wages, starting at $14-$18 an hour Shifts available:
Full-time, 12 hours
- Day - 6am-6pm
- Night - 6pm-6am
Every other weekend off.
We offer schedule flexibility and can accommodate special shift
Responsibilities:Our CNA's are vital members to our health care
team. They provide routine daily nursing care and services that
support the care delivered to patients/residents residing in the
facility including but not limited to:
- Giving baths
- Changing linens
- Properly positioning patients/residents
- Offering hydration
- Giving AM and PM care
- Taking vital signs
- Texas CNA license is required
- New grads are welcomed!
- We're looking for exceptional CNAs to join our team, so if
you're looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable
place, we encourage you to apply!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k +
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Opportunities for Growth
- Our facility has 68 beds and beautiful spacious rooms.
- 4-star overall rating for the quality of care we deliver.
- Affiliate facility of Ensign Services, a national leader in the
growing healthcare industry with over 230+ long-term care
facilities and other affiliated entities with over 30,000
Carrollton Health & Rehabilitation Center1618 Kirby RoadCarrollton,
TX 75006 Back to Jobs
Keywords: Carrollton Health and Rehabilitation Center, Carrollton , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!