CNA Hospice PRN
Company: Envoy Hospice
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Envoy Hospice is currently hiring PRN Compassionate Hospice Aides
(CNAs) to provide patient care in and around the Carrollton
Our Hospice Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) work under the
supervision of a registered nurse and perform various services for
a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to
promote comfort. As a Hospice Aide, you are responsible for
observing the patient, reporting these observations, and
documenting observations and care performed. Our Hospice Aides are
assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety
of a patient's care.
Envoy Hospice is a premier provider of end-of-life care. Our family
of hospices provide quality care through our mission-oriented and
patient-centric services. We are growing rapidly and are looking
for skilled individuals to join us in our journey.
We offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits
package that includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS time-off package (20 days PTO & 9 Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Certification Assistance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone, Mileage, & Gym Membership Reimbursement
If you are looking for a career with a purpose and a supportive
team culture, then this is the position for you!
- Performing personal care needs as outlined in the plan of care
and attending to the request of the hospice patient and or
- Assist with various personal care needs including bathing, oral
hygiene, changing bedding, changing clothing, and shampooing.
- Focuses on customer service and continually strives to perform
the duties of their job in a manner that will result in optimal
- Assist patients' family members in caring for their terminally
ill relatives by instructing them on how to go about performing
basic health-care routines.
- Maintains and completes documentation accurately and promptly
while in the patient's home and within the agency and regulatory
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Holds current unencumbered certificate in the state working as
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a C.N.A. in an acute care or
long term care setting.
- One (1) year of hospice/home health experience preferred but
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- CMS requires that all patient-facing staff, as well as those
that are in contact with patient-facing staff, be fully vaccinated,
or have a documented religious or medical exemption. This important
rule is required for all healthcare organizations that receive
federal funds through Medicare or Medicaid.
Keywords: Envoy Hospice, Carrollton , CNA Hospice PRN, Healthcare , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!