HOST/HOSTESS (FULL & PART-TIME) $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Posted Date: Jan 5, 2022
$500 BONUS - APPLY FOR DETAILS!
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time
- Location: Carrollton Regional Medical Center - 4343 N Josey
Lane Carrollton, TX 75010 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Shift hours and days may vary; details provided at
- Requirement: Prior experience helpful; will train. If I am
offered a position for this account, I understand and acknowledge
that I will be asked about my COVID-19 vaccination status and/or
willingness to receive the vaccine, and that my vaccination status
must meet minimum Company or Client requirements. The Company will
consider all religious, medical, or other legally recognized
exemptions in determining whether my vaccination status meets these
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
948745.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom
culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and
a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace
culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating,
nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal,
and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique
food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored,
creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele
Summary: Responsible for seating residents in the dining room.
Handles customer service situations as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greets and directs guests to their tables
based on availability or desired seating arrangements.
- Helps create an overall enjoyable dining experience and
promotes a safe, clean and neat environment for guests and other
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills. Gets along well
with others, demonstrates flexibility and patience; possesses an
interest in people.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Supervises the activities of food-service associates in the
dining room to ensure proper customer service, food handling and
sanitation procedures are followed.
- Helps train new food-service team members.
- Supervises the closing of the assigned dining room; ensures
side work and station setup is properly completed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency safety procedures and helps
evacuate guests to safety in the event of fire or other
- Assists with service, including occasional bussing and food
service, while maintaining safe food handling and sanitation
- May be asked to operate equipment, including but not limited to
fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells
and coffee machines.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties and
during special events or functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industryCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 948745
Keywords: Unidine, Carrollton , HOST/HOSTESS (FULL & PART-TIME) $500 SIGN ON BONUS, Hospitality & Tourism , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!