FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Location: Prince of Peace - 4004 Midway Rd, Carrollton, TX
75007 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday with
occasional weekends, 7:00am - 3:30pm. More details upon
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred, but not
required. Willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $15.50 per hour Free meals! Choose from a
delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free
meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and
laundering service available at select locations. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1175186.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today! What makes FLIK clickWhat makes FLIK click? Our people. The
decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust
and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and
we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share
our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right
talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.We
keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on
training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a
stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do
and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK
difference. Where a job isn't merely a job but the start of a
career where you can flourish. Job Summary
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at FLIK are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Flik maintains a drug-free
workplace.Req ID: 1175186[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Carrollton , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...