IT Infrastructure Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come and join our exciting and growing team at HomePro! Tons of
benefits, opportunities for growth and excellent leadership! Check
HOMEPRO is the largest provider of low voltage & high voltage
products to the New Home Builder Industry. We provide security
wiring, CCTV, structured wiring, audio/video systems, Home
Automation systems (specializing in Savant and Clare). We even have
a high voltage division offering wiring solutions to the Home
Builder Industry. We offer on the job training and manufacturer
training certifications. HOMEPRO is a well-established company
operating in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio. We have been
in business for over 20 years. We have an A+ rating with the Better
Business Bureau. With our forward thinking we are experiencing
tremendous growth. If you are looking for a company where you can
grow you have found it!Our benefits include:
- Full-time position
- 401K with company match
- PTO and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounted Monitoring Plan
- Benefits after 60 days
- Free Gym onsite
- Advancement OpportunitiesSummary/Objective :
The IT Infrastructure role is responsible for managing IT
Operations including Cloud infrastructure and Service, Networking,
Desktops, Mobile Fleet, IT Service Desk, and IT Security. This role
will implement up-to-date solutions and best practice across the IT
infrastructure and Service Desk team and manage technical team and
3rd party providers.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring systems to ensure
the highest level of infrastructure performance including Cloud,
co-located, and on premise across multiple regional branches and
- Manage IT service desk performance and establish repeatable
communication and process standards for IT requests
- Establish and maintain high level of IT security utilizing
recognized frameworks, processes and procedures, and testing.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of network
component, desktops, mobile fleet, life cycle management and
- Negotiate and manage 3rd party providers and vendors.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person
communications with the organization's leaders and end users
regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Manage and provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Ability to 'roll up sleeves' and contribute with project mgmt.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience managing enterprise Cloud services and
- 5+ years' experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide
LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards,
including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core
Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business
Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers,
routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards,
and so on.
- Previous mgmt. of DevOps environments a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science a plus
Monday to Friday
On-site/Remote - at least 80% on-site required
Must be eligible to work in US
Keywords: HomePro, Carrollton , IT Infrastructure Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!