Field Service Technician (Production) - Coppell, TX
Company: Xerox Corporation
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Carrollton, Grapevine, Irving, Coppell
Technical Customer Services
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Technical Customer Services
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings CorporationFor more than 100 years, Xerox has
continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our
leadership position in office and production print technology,
we've expanded into software and services to sustainably power
today's workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our
differentiated business solutions and financial services are
designed to make every day work better for clients - no matter
where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and
engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive
technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic
process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of
Things and cleantech. Learn more at and explore our
We're an industry leader that's rapidly growing our Technical
Services division and have an immediate need for professional
Production Service Technicians to delight our customers.
- Offer outstanding service to our clients. Manage call resolve
issues in accordance with customers SLA agreement to manage
customer relations and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Leverage senior level experience and specialized training in
electromechanical equipment and advanced troubleshooting to perform
repairs and maintenance on large scale production equipment.
- Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products;
including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation,
removal, retrofit and utilization of remote resolution
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by serving as the
primary customer contact and providing all maintenance, production,
and supply inventories of assigned equipment.
- Provide assistance and guidance to other team members regarding
policies, procedures and overall equipment repair best
Skills and Qualifications:
- Senior Electro-mechanical experienceincluding using a
multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to
read and comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot
systems. This could include past roles with electro-mechanical
experience, HVAC/Cable Internet technician, Electrician, Automotive
Mechanic, Repair, or Military or Veteran.
- Superior time management skills and Reliability. Our customers
are counting on you. If you're a "10 minutes early is on time, and
on time is late" person, we want to talk about your career goals!
We value dependable employees who are eager to meet deadlines.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a
clean driving history.A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in
our technician background check.
- This is an extremely active position that requires the ability
to lift 50 pounds, walking, standing, squatting, bending, and
driving for over 50% of the workday. Safety is our top priority
especially around electrical components.
- Useful certifications for this role.
Here's what success looks like in the first 60 days:
- You have successfully navigated through our new hire training
and completed the technical training courses which have set you up
for success in the following categories:
- Comprehensive understanding of our company and customer service
culture Clear expectations in reference to call load, territory
alignment and client satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge base of the equipment and inventory needs to
support your territory. Actively and correctly completing service
- Substantial growth opportunities for future career development
within a supportive and collaborative company culture.
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company
contribution to a Health.
- Savings Account and 401k matching.
- Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days. #LI-JB1
Keywords: Xerox Corporation, Carrollton , Field Service Technician (Production) - Coppell, TX, IT / Software / Systems , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...