Director, Information Technology
Company: Teasdale Latin Foods
Posted on: May 27, 2023
At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the
right amount of care into each and every product, and just the
right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn't be
complicated. It's simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, our approach is the same---our people
are "Simply Especial":
- We are teamwork, respect, integrity, and accountability.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping
them to build careers. That's where you come in.DIRECTOR,
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - CARROLLTON, TXSUMMARY:
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for the
overall organizational structure, business systems
strategy/roadmap, project delivery and ongoing user support for IT
functions company wide. This role will provide the vision and
leadership to leverage the company's ERP & BI platforms enabling
both current and future company needs, aligning to both the annual
operating and strategic growth plan(s) respectively.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design and implement IT strategy and related technology roadmap
that delivers the company's strategic growth plan
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current business
processes; identifying opportunities for improvement through
leveraging technology or streamlining processes
- Supports staff by leading complex business requirement sessions
and recommending options for technical solutions that enable
- Ensures the reliability and security of existing network and
applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standard
operating procedures that include internal controls and segregation
- Manages IT department personnel including prioritization of
work, training/development, hiring and performance
- Builds and maintains strategic vendor relationships including
metrics for accountability with third party partners including
outsourced network operations and support teams.
- Oversees network and hardware planning to ensure optimal
performance and security
- Participates in all hardware and software evaluations and
maintains vendor agreements.
- Designs, implements and delivers test plans to maintain
appropriate security by role across all systems
- Recommends and plans information technology to support and meet
company objectives based on business knowledge, research and
- Directs implementation and execution of new/upgraded
information systems via well-defined plans including procedures,
deadlines, and accountability.
- Evaluates and implements IT procedures and equipment for
maximum effectiveness and cost containment.
- Ensures users/customers are provided professional, courteous,
and timely support and service.
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure
effectiveness, security and compliance.
- Develops and maintains company Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Develop and maintain information security programs to protect
enterprise communications, systems and assets.
- Develops/selects and conducts user training on an as-needed
- Develops annual budget for approval and manages spend within
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Primary: Technical Expertise, Enterprise Mindset, Analytical
- Secondary: Process Management, Organizational Awareness,
- Leadership: Delivers Results, Grows Talent, Personal Impact
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within information
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used
in the industry.
- Experience leading & managing ERP systems for a multi-site
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership
- Laser focus on execution (end to end) applying relentless
- Problem solving and decision-making capabilities; strong
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams to
- Solid understanding of ERP data flow and SQL data structure
- Solid understanding of GAAP & concepts
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE:
- Experience with Deacom ERP system a plus
- Day One - Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions at 60
- Career Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
Are you passionate about being the right kind of leader, the point
person of a fast-paced diverse workforce, and a steward of great
tradition? We want people who are up for a challenge. Come join us
at Teasdale Latin Foods!
Keywords: Teasdale Latin Foods, Carrollton , Director, Information Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...