Shared Info Support, Sr
Company: Freddie Mac
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Do you have a combination of technology, Analytical, and people
skills? If so, explore a career opportunity with Freddie Mac Data &
Decisions, Data Execution team. Data Execution team provides
business ownership and Business Operations Management for Contract,
Loan, Mortgage Back Securities (MBS) and Primary Market Loan (PML)
APPs, and data services such as Common Transformation Services
(CTrS), and Document Storage System (DOCSS), and Big Data
Analytical Platform (BDAP) to ensure data accessibility,
availability, accuracy, and integrity.
The primary function of this role will be to provide Data Steward
responsibilities and partner with application development team,
various IT support organizations, and business stakeholders to
identify and adopt efficiencies across the applications.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
Business Operational Support
- Responsible for maintaining/updating enterprise data
application systems that have completed the development stage and
are running in the daily operations of the firm.
- Delivers subject matter expertise support for day to day
operations by independently determining and developing approach to
- Provides enterprise data support for key controls and process
over the shared information assets including collecting artifacts
to prove compliance.
- Takes responsibility for resolutions to an extensive range of
complicated data problems.
- Participate in rotation schedules to effectively support the
- Monitor the applications for completeness and accuracy using
identified toolsData Analysis and Documentation
- Performs impact data analysis, leveraging current data sources
including databases, documentation, SME knowledge and other
- Analyzes and evaluates data issues/requests to formulate
- Follows established processes, procedures, standards and
- Maintains process documentation and other relevant records as
needed for requirements, UAT, procedures, control reports, and
other technical/business support for all enterprise data
assets.Communications and Customer Engagement
- Writes clear and concise communications
- Represents the organization as the principal customer contact
and often performs project leadership role.
- Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant
technical matters frequently requiring coordination across
- Acts as a liaison between business area and technical team to
ensure all parties have complete understanding of issues/requests,
requirements and process steps to ensure alignment and successful
- Constantly look for opportunities to enhance and gain
efficiencies to provide optimal customer service
- Typically has 5 - 7 years related experience.
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and analyze information
- Experience in enforcing in data controls and identifying data
- Proficiency in using SQL (Structured Query Language) and MS
Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Share Point)Keys to
Success in this Role
- Ability to work with and collaborate across teams, building
trust and being influential
- Curiosity and interest to learn new technology trends and
implement into APPs to better service users
- Ability to understand business needs to help translate to
- Team player, and good listenerPreferred Skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home
borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for
multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team
and you---ll do important work for the housing finance system and
make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal
opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Freddie Mac, Carrollton , Shared Info Support, Sr, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!