Ecolite Line Assistant FULL-TIME $15/hr Principle
1. Assisting with the safe, controlled start-up and operation of
the pouch line including starting the machine, engaging the feed,
and observing the operation.
2. Assisting in inspecting and measuring completed pieces to
verify conformity to customer production standards.
3. Assisting in monitoring and adjusting controls to ensure
product complies with production standards.
4. Assisting in maintaining equipment through completion of
assigned preventative maintenance tasks and minor repair techniques
5. Assisting in recording quality and production metrics via
written communication methods and within time deadlines as
6. Performing all work in a safety first mentality and with
utilization of 5S skills.
7. Related tasks as requested by supervisor
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends
Health, dental, vision insurance
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Intermediate math skills and English written communication
skills necessary.Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hours at a
time requiredAbility to work in space limited work area on
About Intertape Polymer Group
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the
development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film
based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene
and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered
coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail