Visual Designer, Leatherology
Company: DC International
Posted on: February 22, 2021
About The Company
DC International is an ecommerce company and home to two
fast-growing direct-to-consumer brands: Leatherology and
Coverstore. As a vertically integrated company, we are looking for
a creative and dynamic Visual Designer to join our Leatherology
team and help shape the brand's visual identity.
Leatherology's mission is to celebrate the everyday. We
passionately believe that great design and quality can be
accessibly priced, and we work hard to create beautiful products
using the finest materials. We also believe that the best gifts in
life are timeless and personal. That is why you won't typically see
our logo on the front of our products. Our goal is to let our
customers personalize everything and make it one of a kind, whether
for yourself or a loved one.
Leatherology has been featured in numerous national and
international publications, including Vogue, The New York Times,
Fast Company, Forbes, WWD, and The Dallas Morning News. Our
handbags and accessories have been worn by celebrities, including
Reese Witherspoon, Serena Williams, Mandy Moore, Mindy Kaling, Lily
Collins, Rachel Zoe, Demi Moore, Jonathan Van Ness, and more.
Leatherology is looking for a talented individual with a love for
e-commerce to join our team as Visual Designer. As the Visual
Designer, you will be responsible for creating designs for various
marketing assets, site landing pages, and new site functionality.
This position involves, but is not limited to the following
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and team to design and
execute compelling digital and print assets including, but not
limited to emails, event collateral, social media images, direct
mail catalogs, and more
- Work with Marketing Manager and team to ensure all marketing
assets are on brand, delivered on time, and follow strategic
direction of the campaign
- Apply creative problem solving with design to help Leatherology
reach their target market in a compelling way
- Process and edit product and editorial images for use on site
and in marketing materials
- Collaborate with various team members to launch products
accurately and on time
- Coordinate with the product development team to produce product
mockups, pattern designs, packaging specs, etc.
- Create visual design style guidelines in accordance with the
established brand identity, focusing on typography, color palettes,
layouts, grid systems, and imagery and consistently integrate with
all brand assets.
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests as
Front-End Site Design
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute front-end design
projects to continuously refine and improve the Leatherology online
- Prototype ideas quickly to share with stakeholders, iterating
and focusing ideas into a minimal viable product
- Take a concept from start-to-finish with minimal supervision
and collaborate with Marketing Manager and IT teams
- Design onsite landing pages to support brand specific marketing
- Proactively research and track trends in graphic and UI design
and onsite user experience staying up to date on industry
standards, developing trends, and web design best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or related
- 3-5 years' experience in graphic or front-end design
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and
Figma or equivalent
- Online portfolio or design samples demonstrating visual design
skills and experience relevant to the role.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile user experience and
- Ability to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple
projects, and streamline the production flow.
- Extreme attention to detail in design work
- Enthusiastic and driven worker with a passion for ecommerce.
Prior eCommerce experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of the
DC International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: DC International, Carrollton , Visual Designer, Leatherology, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!