Superintendent- Production Home Building
Posted on: April 28, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Henry ChanAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $65,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:DFW
Production Home Builder offering tremendous room for career
advancement and growth.Why join us?The Company offers numerous
options to help its employees achieve their financial,
professional, and wellness goals including:Medical, dental, and
vision insurance optionsPaid time offCompany provided life
insurance policy401(k) plan and matchTruck AllowanceCareer
development and opportunities for advancement and moreJob
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure
the delivery of a quality home.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure all building codes and standards of quality are
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled
inspections with the homeowner.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors;
enforces safety regulations on all job sites.
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
- Interact daily with various departments of company,
subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Attend Construction, monthly and quarterly
- Bachelors Degree Preferred; High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in a Production Home Building is a MUST.
- Current, valid Drivers License with acceptable driving
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and
professionally with independent contractors and homeowners, both
verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to complete tasks on short notice under extreme time
constraints. Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, reports,
correspondence, blueprints, construction plans, plats, and
- Ability to write correspondence and reports.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, manage self, manage time
effectively, evaluate alternative courses of action and decide
appropriate action in complex situations with multiple variables,
and meet deadlines.
- Fundamental knowledge of local building codes and safety
- Computer skills required: Intermediate MS Outlook, Word, Excel,
and Explorer.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply on company site" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Carrollton , Superintendent- Production Home Building, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!