Pouch Line Assistant - 1st Shift
Company: Intertape Polymer Group
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Pouch Line Assistant - 1st Shift FULL-TIME $15/hr Principle
1. Assists with the safe, controlled start-up and operation of the
pouch line including starting the machine, engaging the feed,
observing the operation.
2. Assists in inspecting and measuring completed pieces to verify
conformity to customer production standards.
3. Assists in monitoring and adjusting controls to ensure product
complies with production standards.
4. Assists in maintaining equipment through completion of assigned
preventative maintenance tasks and minor repair techniques as
5. Assists in recording quality and production metrics via written
communication methods and within time deadlines as necessary.
6. Performs all work in a safety first mentality and with
utilization of 5S skills.
7. Related tasks as requested by supervisor DFW-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Schedule Shift start: 7:30AM Shift length: 8 hours Monday-Friday
with overtime on weekends. Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old About Intertape Polymer Group
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the
development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film
based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene
and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered
coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail
Keywords: Intertape Polymer Group, Carrollton , Pouch Line Assistant - 1st Shift, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!