Claims Branch Manager Subrogation
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims
services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and
demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and
businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding
expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to
going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better
Working under moderate oversight, leads a branch in performance of
all claim handling related functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads adjuster recruiting and hiring efforts.
- Participates in training of various positions within the
branch. Leads compliance and best practice reporting.
- Fully responsible for technical proficiency of the branch work
product, to include compliance with client service instructions and
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of corporate policies and
- Uses various metric driven tools such as FOCUS, the Managers
Tool Kit and Scoreboard to evaluate performance and identify
problem areas in advance of them becoming service issues.
- Takes ownership to resolve such issues.
- Defines branch goals and communicate them throughout the
- Directly and actively engages with clients, Account Management,
sales and other parties to continually refine the branches
understanding of client requirements.
- Motivates people to perform at the highest level.
- Communicates with clients, carriers and brokers in a
professional, positive and proactive manner.
- Works collaboratively all internal departments.
- High school diploma.
- 15 or more years related claim experience required.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience required.
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which
claims are being handled.
- Knowledge of all team member related functions.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Requires exceptional analytical and problem solving
- Ensures flawless and consistent execution of client service
instructions and performance guarantees
- Ability to actively review work of others via file reviews;
identify coaching opportunities, act on needed coaching
opportunities and position subordinates for successful development
leading to advancement within the organization.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Carrollton , Claims Branch Manager Subrogation, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!