Topper - 2nd Shift
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Topper is responsible for putting the two windows together.
This role is in charge of sticking the bars between the first
window and the second window to build a double window. This
position requires attention to details and lifting. There will be a
bar between the first window and the second one that will seal it
before introducing it to the oven.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies
- Provide safety leadership in promoting and creating a
zero-injury safety culture
- Work with bars for colonial windows
- Stick the bars to the first glass and then to the second
- Insert the double-glass to the oven
- Assure that the bars are appropriately aligned
- Maintains a neat, clean, and orderly workplace through proper
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area to ensure the facility
- Perform other duties and responsibilities requested by the
- Regular attendance, timeliness, and scheduling flexibility
Keywords: Boral, Carrollton , Topper - 2nd Shift, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!