Company: My Back Office LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Andy's Sprinklers is seeking a motivated, and positive person to
fill our available Crew Worker ( Laborer ) position. The Crew
Worker position is responsible to assist Service Technicians/Crew
Leaders in the field on the installation of lawn sprinkler systems,
drainage systems, low-voltage lighting systems. The position
requires high customers quality service, and care and should be
executed with professionalism, honesty, ethics, integrity, care,
friendliness and individual pride.
- A positive/optimistic attitude, great team member
- Able to communicate with co-workers to build trust and
- Be on time and dependable.
- Be flexible, agreeable, and adaptable to change.
- Verifies that tools and parts are complete and in good working
condition on truck daily.
- Assist in Troubleshooting underground automatic sprinkler/
irrigation systems, landscape lighting, drainage, Christmas
lighting and landscaping.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and
respond to questions, both verbal and written about irrigation,
lighting, drainage, Christmas lights and landscaping problems and
solutions with the Crew Leader, Technician and/or Manager
- Performs repairs to our high quality standards.
- Cleans up job site and makes sure that customer is 100%
satisfied before leaving any job site.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to
establish and maintain effective working relationships across all
levels of Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage and Lighting
- May train and/or mentor ride-a-longs in troubleshooting,
installation, maintenance and repair of underground electric
sprinkler/irrigation systems, lighting, drainage, Christmas lights
- Always keeps a clean work area and up to date inventory.
- Motivates and uplifts his/her team workers.
- Keeps van/truck well stocked and organized, assists with
general vehicle maintenance.
Most sprinkler system laborers and helpers always work full time
and do physically demanding work outdoors in all weather
- Ability to bend and stoop while maintaining in-ground
- Ability to frequently move supplies up to 25 pounds and
occasionally lift weight consisting of 95 pounds.
- Ability to work in extreme weather.
- Ability to work long hours during peak season.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until the project is
In addition, this position may be required to come into work
earlier than regular working hours, on weekends, holidays and in
emergency situations (i.e., may be subject to on-call
Travel is primarily locally during the business day
Health Insurance, Dental and Vision (according to company
Simple IRA Retirement Saving (after one year of full time
Paid National Holidays
Keywords: My Back Office LLC, Carrollton , Crew Worker, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!