Carrollton Springs - Mobile Assessor (Social Worker #)
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Psycho-Social opening in Carrollton, Texas.
Carrollton Springs is a 78-bed
behavioral hospital located near Dallas, TX. The hospital offers
inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to
adults, adolescents and their families. At Carrollton
Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's
As a Mobile Assessor, you will be a member of the clinical
services team at Carrollton Springs. Our team drives a "Clinical
First" attitude to help fulfill our mission of "Changing
People's Lives". The Mobile Assessment Team responds to
crisis calls from physician offices and/or other facilities in our
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary
benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own
- Provide excellent customer service in assisting patients,
physicians and visitors.
- assessing and identifying psychosocial, educational,
developmental and behavioral functioning of patients typically
within 1 hour
- Complete clinical assessment using DSM IV criteria
- Ensure patient receives appropriate level of care to meet the
needs of patient.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or clinical related mental
- Unencumbered social work or counseling license
- Favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) along with proof of
insurance when using own auto
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Preferred minimum of two (2) years' experience
- Prior work with psychiatric healthcare facility, direct
practice in mental health treatment, crisis intervention.
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Carrollton , Carrollton Springs - Mobile Assessor (Social Worker #), Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!