Digital Marketing Director
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader
in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the
U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals?
Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated
to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time."
Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through
This position will be responsible for day-to-day execution and as
well as helping to drive the strategic vision for Cinemark's Paid
Media, while ensuring operational excellence across multiple
business units and supporting company initiatives. This includes
Programmatic remarketing and prospecting, paid social, paid search,
direct mail, and large scale brand initiatives.
A Day in the Life of a Directory of Paid Media:
- Develop frameworks for strategy development, KPI alignment to
business goals and valuation of all undertaken efforts for
iterative test and learn pipelines
- Manage overall planning, buying, optimizing, and reporting of
paid digital media efforts including display, paid search, and
experimenting with other forms of digital media throughout the
- Plan and communicate seasonal digital media budgets & strategic
plans to both vendors/agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Research and offer up recommendations on new emerging digital
- Develop and implement mechanisms for response analysis to
determine ROI on selected campaigns and programs
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data
into recommendations and plans for revising paid search, and
- Extensive collaboration required with key stakeholders across
cross functional teams to drive media strategies and future
- Manage media agency
- Manage pacing and delivery against plans and budgets.
- Collaborate with the data analytics team to review and analyze
results to inform reports for senior leaders that showcase the
value/impact of performance-based programs
- Provide strategic guidance and support to the digital/social
- Responsible for financial relationships with media vendors
including negotiating contract rates, vendor adherence to
contracts, adherence to budget and deadlines for cost estimates,
revisions and final invoice reconciliations by vendor, month,
season and campaign
What You Will Need To Have:
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or related field,
or related experience
- 5+ years' experience in a related position or digital marketing
- Knowledge of digital landscape and how paid media fits in the
- Project manage large scale initiatives
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational and
- Excellent vendor/agency management skills including contract
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable
- Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player
- Strong knowledge of executing paid search and display
- Strong knowledge of media tech landscape including LiveRamp,
DMP's, site tagging, etc
- Working knowledge of paid social media elements (Facebook,
LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit,
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or
working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed as assigned.
All Cinemark locations are designated smoke-free workplaces. This
includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Cinemark, Carrollton , Digital Marketing Director, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!